Avoiding Foreclosure in Dallas Fort Worth TX
While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Dallas Fort Worth TX are still struggling to make their mortgage payments.
If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose.
Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can in avoiding foreclosure in Dallas Fort Worth TX. It’s important to remember that moving quickly is absolutely paramount, and could save your credit rating and your home.
So lets dive in on a couple quick tips on possibly avoiding foreclosure in Dallas Fort Worth TX with your home.
• Negotiate with your mortgage lender. Banks and other financial institutions are well aware that citizens of Dallas Fort Worth TX are struggling. If you haven’t missed a payment yet, you may have some leverage to renegotiate the terms of your loan. Banks don’t like foreclosing on homes, and many will work with you if you aren’t too far behind. You may be offered forbearance, or even a full loan modification.
• Ask for help from Uncle Sam. Over the last five years, the federal government has implemented a number of programs to help struggling homeowners. The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) allows struggling homeowners to modify their loans, reducing monthly payments. The Home Affordable Refinance Program allows homeowners who are current on their mortgage payments refinance an adjustable rate mortgage into a low-interest, fixed rate loan. Both of these programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
We understand that the possibility of losing your home can be stressful. You aren’t alone. Citizens all over Dallas Fort Worth TX are going through the same troubles. Foreclosure can have a lasting effect on your financial life, and it’s important to move quickly and take advantage of any options available. You could save both your credit rating and remain in your home.
We may be able to help you avoid foreclosure… connect with us today and lets discuss your situation. We don’t charge any fees… we’ll evaluate your situation… and present you your options so you can move forward and get this foreclosure behind you.
Give us a call anytime at (972) 737-7571 or
fill out the form on this website today! >>
“List My House For Sale”
- Have 4-6 months? Listing may put more in your pocket
- Save your credit from the wreckage of a foreclosure
- See if your situation qualifies
“Get A Fair Cash Offer Today”
- Let us know about your situation and your house
- We’ll evaluate it quickly (usually within 48 hours)
- You’ll receive a fair win-win all cash offer
Want To Learn How To Stop Foreclosure Now?
So, are you in foreclosure and want to learn how to stop foreclosure now? We’ve created free online guides to help homeowners just like you find out your options on getting out of the sticky situation you’re in right now.
You aren’t the first person to go through a foreclosure… and won’t be the last. So don’t feel ashamed. It happens.
The best thing you can do right now is educate yourself on your options. For some people selling your home is the best option (we’ll make a fair all cash offer on your house today, just let us know about your situation here <<), sometimes we’re able to help homeowners STOP FORECLOSURE completely, and sometimes there are other options. So, click one of the buttons above to get your free foreclosure guide.