Selling your house in Fort Worth TX is something you’ll have to do maybe just a few times in your life. And unless you know a local real estate agent who will sell your house for free or a hugely discounted commission… it can be a real pain in the rear and an expensive process for you as well.
So… you landed on this page about “How to sell your house by Owner in Fort Worth TX” because of reasons like these…
- You want to take advantage of the hot market and sell NOW!!
- You have no or very little equity in your house so you can’t afford to pay a real estate agent’s commissions.
- You have equity but want to try to save money selling the house yourself before you resort to hiring an agent and paying 9-10% in commissions and closing costs.
- You’re under financial pressure, perhaps an upcoming foreclosure, and just need to sell fast in Fort Worth TX without incurring thousands in agent commissions.
- You might be relocating, moving closer to family or changing jobs. You can’t wait the months and months it sometimes takes to sell a house in the Fort Worth TX area in this market so you want to try to sell it more quickly.
Whichever one you landed in…no worries, there are ways to sell your house by Owner here in the local Fort Worth TX real estate market.
Since 2013, the housing sector has been experiencing a major recovery. Selling your house at this time will definitely be profitable if you do it right. In most cases, it is about using smart marketing strategies and being realistic about your expectations on what you want to achieve with this sale.
If you don’t want to hassle with trying to come up with a home value yourself… give us a call at (972) 737-7571 and we’ll give you an honest fair valuation of what your house is worth on the retail market (if you’re going to wait the 3-6+ months to find the perfect retail buyer). And if you want to… we’ll make you a fair all-cash offer on your house to give you that option of selling quickly (we can close in as little as 7 days if you want to).